Friday, September 30, 2011

20 Weeks

That's right, halfway to a baby! Give or take. Actually we were officially halfway on Wednesday, if you want to be technical

.It appears I've still gained less than 5 pounds. And since the beginning of September, I've gained about 2 inches in my belly region. Also, just for the sake of documentation, not only have I been able to feel the baby move occasionally, a couple nights ago Husband was also able to feel movement. It was really exciting. I've also been convinced that the baby is sitting on the left side of my body. I've felt very lopsided and all movement has been on the left. I guess the little one is running our of room in there or something because he seems to have stretched out some. I feel less lopsided lately and I've felt some movement on the right (not much). 


No comments:

Post a Comment